Our 3-bedroom home located on the Upper Richmond Road which is a little set back from the main road so it's not too noisy in the house. The house is super clean which you will find a challenge to find a place to rent as clean as this.
Now about the area:
There's a local pub with with really good food, 2 minutes from the house is a large leisure centre that has a gym, swimming pool and group classes which is open till 10pm on most days. There are 2 frequent buses that run to East Putney tube, Putney railway station, Putney Bridge station, Clapham Junction and Putney High Street. (Putney High Street is a 15 minute walk if you miss the bus.) In addition, the house is in between Putney and Barnes station, so great to get into the West End in 15 minutes.
There is a late night Sainsubury's and a handful of really good takeaway and dine-in restaurants, all with in strolling distance.
- All bills included
- Good wi-fi
- Free parking
- Railings for bike chaining
- Communal garden area and a covered outside area to smoke (if you’re a smoker) and to generally sit outside
- We have a cleaner who comes once a week to give to top up with cleanliness, although we do still expect everyone to clean up after themselves.
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, american fridge/freezer, 5-hob gas stove and electric oven.
- No living room facilities
- Double bedroom for single occupancy
- 4 weeks deposit and then rent paid on the 1st of each month
- Bedrooms are fully furnished (but do let us know if you will be bringing your own)
-1 bathroom with shower upstairs and 1 downstairs toilet